Yuvsatta is committed to the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Any information that you provide to us remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below. We don’t rent, sell or exchange our contact lists.
Your Personal Information
The information collected enables Yuvsatta to provide and improve its services to you such as processing donations, providing receipts, sending information about Yuvsatta and providing new opportunities for you to assist disadvantaged children and their communities in India.
Occasionally we may use external suppliers to contact you or help with mailing or texting information to you. These suppliers are required to sign an agreement to keep your personal information confidential.
The personal information we typically ask you for is:
- contact details (name, address, e-mail, phone numbers)
- your Yuvsatta supporter number and
- card or bank account details.
We also maintain details of the Yuvsatta services and facilities that you might typically use such as the projects you donate to and communications we send to you such as newsletters and appeals.
How information is collected
Yuvsatta collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information by phone, SMS or in application forms.
- from some third parties to whom you have given permission to share your personal information.
- from publicly available sources.
- from our own records of how you use our services and facilities.
- from your use of our Internet site.
Accuracy of information
Yuvsatta takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That is why we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
If at any time you do not wish to receive any communications or marketing materials, please let us know so that your preferences can be registered.